The GBS Legal Services Department consists of lawyers and paralegals, specialised in company laws of various jurisdictions enhanced through years of experience and servicing thousands of clients.
The services provided include:
- Arrange and prepare the minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Assisting with the changes in company structures such as change of company's directors and secretary, name, registered
- address, memorandum and articles of association, the authorised and/or issued share capital etc.
- Preparation of all company documents such as company resolutions, Powers of Attorney and carrying out legalisation of company documents as required by the client from time to time.
- Maintain the statutory records of the company and ensure that the company meets all its legal obligations such as the filing of the annual returns to the relevant authorities.
- Full consultation regarding the future use of the company.
- Registration of the company with statutory documents and paid in capital.
- Registration in the country of the owner of a company with foreign participation or accreditation of a representative office.
- Liaison with the Tax office for tax clearances and Double Tax Treaty certificates.
- Preparation of invoices, legislation of shipping documents at the Chamber of Commerce and other assistance with re-invoicing and transhipment.
For more in-depth information please contact our main office based in World Trade Center Amsterdam or use the contact form at our website. We are ready to assist you in any way we can. All communication and correspondence is based on GBS strict code of conduct and confidentiality.
GBS provides full spectrum business solutions. Our integrative business analysis approach helps organisations effectively and efficiently Capture, Create and Deliver Business Value with IT, in a Secure, Reliable, Cost Effective and Simple Manner. We provide bespoke Management Consulting, Tax & Accounting, Payroll and Expatriate Services.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
PO BOX 69395, 1060 CK