Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00    …


Expatriate Services

We at GBS guide expatriates with tax advice and provide them immigration services. In order to live and work in The Netherlands you need a residence permit and a work permit.

Legal citizens of the EU or EER need to provide a valid passport or identity card. UE/EER citizens who want to stay longer than three months in the Netherlands or who come from another country need to apply for a visa (MVV).

Knowledge migrants do not need a work permit, but they do need a residence permit. Expats can not arrange a work permit by themselves, the employer needs to arrange a work permit.

We can arrange for you:

Residence permit
Work permit
Visa (MVV)
30% ruling application

Global Business Solutions

GBS provides full spectrum business solutions. Our integrative business analysis approach helps organisations effectively and efficiently Capture, Create and Deliver Business Value with IT, in a Secure, Reliable, Cost Effective and Simple Manner. We provide bespoke Management Consulting, Tax & Accounting, Payroll and Expatriate Services.

© 2019 Global Business Solutions Contact Us